Wednesday 12 August 2009

First post! Yay!

Not really expecting anyone to be reading it, but here’s a little bit about what you can expect to find on this blog in the future anyway.

I just thought that there aren’t enough people out there talking about the insignificant little details of their lives, so I saw the opportunity to jump right in and fill that void.

Basically it’s going to be about all the curious little things I come across every day. Some of it will be my own experiences, but I’ll probably also be copy/pasting a lot from other blogs and web sites because let’s face it, my life is not really that interesting. And I guess that’s the way of the digital age anyway.

Things I will be likely to talk about are: art, music, social media, street art, web 2.0 and advertising – and everything else that has an interesting angle to it.

Oh, and I’m working on improving the dull appearance, but I’m in serious need of brushing up on my HTML skills so it might take a little while.

That’s it for now I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment